We are a dynamic, young healthcare company providing specialist healthcare procedures, training and service management. We treat both NHS and self-pay patients and are dedicated to improving healthcare for all. We care about:
- Offering an outstanding and friendly service to patients.
- Pioneering innovative new healthcare systems and management.
- Enhancing the efficiency of tax payer spending on healthcare.
With our track record of satisfied patients, strong growth of the business and new opportunities emerging, it’s an exciting time to be in our business. Are you up to the challenge?
ADOS Trained Clinicians
ADOS Trained and experienced clinicians required for Autism Spectrum Disorder Assessments.
Wellbeing provide an Autism Spectrum Disorder Assessment Service and have recently engaged in local CCG NHS Waiting List Initiatives. We are looking for additional ADOS trained clinicians who can assist with the service.
Our current teams include Paediatric Consultants, Occupational Therapists, Speech and Language Therapists and SENCo’s however we would be happy to consider other ADOS trained clinicians.
Appointments usually last between 1.5 to 2 hours. Clinics run on Saturdays and Sundays during the day as well as during the day and evenings in the week. A daytime clinic would include 4 or 5 appointments and an evening clinic would usually start at 4.30pm and include just one appointment.
We offer favourable rates of pay and flexible hours of working with no requirement for clinicians to commit to a set number of hours, days or clinics per month.
Clinics are currently held in Chelmsford and may expand to Southend.
Health Care Assistant
We are recruiting an additional Health Care Assistant to join our busy team, supporting our Clinicians in the Theatre. Applicants should have proven knowledge of:
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Knowledge of Aseptic or Sterile technique
- Understand the handling of clinical waste
- Be experienced in spillage management
- Knowledge of surgical instruments
- Ability to monitor patients’ wellbeing and assist with clinical incidents
- Excellent patient care and interest in making patient’s feel at ease
This role will be working under the direction of our Senior Nurse.
The position is expected to be one day a week. It will be on an initial fixed term basis, with a view to making the position permanent.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Please contact us for more information on 01206 987525.