Tollgate Clinic staff care. Our dedication, respect and understanding are valued by our patients, as is the clinical expertise and knowledge of our clinicians. Trust, high standards and quality of care are key elements in the services we provide and we aim to achieve these on each and every occasion we interact with our patients.
At the heart of our organisation are our values. These are the principles that determine the way we behave and staff are required to behave in a manner that reflects the organisations values.
- Caring – We genuinely care about our patient’s health and their experience at the Clinic.
- Respect – We respect the fact that our patients have the right to make choices about their care and we respect their decisions.
- Individuality & Independence – Each of our patients is treated as an individual and cognisance is paid to their diversity, their dignity, privacy, independence and their individual needs.
- Confidentiality – Both our clinical and non-clinical staff treat all information regarding patients as confidential as required under current legislation.
- Ethical – We have a commitment to acting at all times, in the best interests of both people and the environment.
- Accountability – We are accountable for all our activities and at all time strive to meet the stringent requirements of our commissioning bodies and the needs of our patients.
- Quality – We are committed to maintaining a high standard in all aspects of the services we provide.
- Professionalism – All our clinicians are trained and qualified to deliver the services we provide. All our trained staff are obliged to act, on behalf of the Clinic, in a professional manner at all times
At Tollgate Clinic we see our role as partnering the NHS in providing a high standard of care to our patients. This is done through a speedy, efficient and friendly service, thereby reducing the pressure on both the acute services and the patient. Thus enabling the patient to have their minor surgery or diagnostics at a time and place of their convenience.
Patient Complaint Information
We will always aim to resolve your problems and concerns as quickly as possible, you can call us on 01206 987 525 and we will do our best to help you.
We provide all patients with an SMS link to a survey monkey questionnaire, we are always looking for ways to improve and we will be grateful for your feedback about our service.
If you have a complaint or concern about the service you have received from the doctors or any of the personnel working in this clinic, please let us know. We operate a clinic complaint procedure as part of an NHS complaints system, which meets national criteria.
Further information- Patient complaint further information
Complaints form- Patient complaint policy