Referral Methods & Forms

Patients can be referred to us for both NHS and Self-Pay Treatment.

GP Referral Forms

To use our NHS service for treating carpal tunnel syndrome the patient must be registered with a GP in North-East Essex, South-East Essex.

For NHS Vasectomy Service the patient must be registered in Herts Valley CCG or East and North Hertfordshire CCGs. Please note we cannot treat NHS patients without a GP referral.

Your GP practice should already have access to our referral form but if not please direct your GP practice to the form here:

North East Essex CCG – NHS Carpal Tunnel Referral Form

East and North Herts CCG – NHS Vasectomy Referral Form

For GPs wishing to refer their patients for self pay no-scalpel vasectomy or minor surgery treatment, please complete the following forms:

Vasectomy Referral Form

Minor Surgery Referral Form

Choose and Book

Choose & Book Tollgate ClinicWhen you and your GP agree that you need to see a specialist, you can choose which hospital or clinic you go to. You will also be able to choose the date and time of your appointment. You can either book the appointment yourself, or ask your GP to do this for you. Please see the link below for more information.

Private Referrals

Patients wishing to pay for treatment  themselves may contact us directly on 01206 987525. A GP referral is NOT required for self paying patients.

We've made some changes!Tollgate Clinic is now part of Provide Wellbeing

In a moment, you will be taken to our new website. Don't worry, you'll see all the same faces.