The 5 Best Article Reads for GPs this month. - 5th April 2017
Our selection of 5 great articles for GP’s to read this month.
- GP’s prescribing Antibiotics falls by more than 5% in a year
- NHS will publish national list of “low value” drugs to curb GPs’ prescribing costs
- ‘Stop trashing GPs’ – an article in the Independent
- Briefing: GPs and Private work
- New Primary Care Model Linked to lower A&E Attendance
Specialist Clinicians at Tollgate Clinic offer the following services at both our Southend and Colchester Clinics:
- NHS Carpal Tunnel Assessments and Surgery
- No-Scalpel Vasectomy (self-pay patients)
- Minor Skin Surgery Services (self-pay patients)
No-Scalpel Vasectomy is currently £345.00 and Minor Skin Surgery prices start at £250.00. Patients my self-refer for these services as a GP Referral is not necessary.
Appointments are available in one or two week.
Please call us on 01206 216990 for more information.